Electrical / Explosion Proof and section for Consulting
Inspection and Compliance QA Services for Electrical Systems.
Semiconductor facilities, clean rooms and laboratories contain complex electrical systems. TKIS provides an array of QA services for these electrical systems.
- Third Party QA Inspection ,Audit ,Quality Assurance Certification
- Specification Review; include all associated Documentation Drawings, SOP
- Design Review; Substation Design/Equipment Selection/Sizing Rating/Protection Schemes/Supply security and reliability/facility optimization (Use of Highest Available Voltage to reduce Transformer and cabling losses/Energy efficiencies/Power Saving(LED)Motion Detectors in Areas of Low Access. Increase Temperature and Humidity Specifications in Electrical Rooms.
- Design Optimization in line with state of the art Technologies & Benchmark against Best Engineering Practices & Statutory Regulations for Critical Areas ”EX Proof” Control Circuit Applications, Area Classification/ignition temp, flash point, Explosive Limits, Equipment Classification (Group/zone/type),Emergency Systems (UPS/Diesel Generators/Switching)Power Lighting, Distributed Energy Source, Electrical Ground fault Detection, Equipotential Bonding, Electrostatic Discharge(ESD)
- Review of Testing and Commissioning Procedures/Isometrics/Controls Validation and Verification/Equipment Testing Standard FAT/SAT & SOP/Voltage Testing/Over Current Protection/Field Testing of Components/Harmonics and Phase Imbalance/Equipment Voltage Sag Immunity.
- Quality Training For all Installation Practices
- Methods and Materials of Construction MTR/Traceability/Grade/Compatibility
- Clean Build Methodologies Protocols
- Infrared scanning Level I and Level II
- Electrical safety
- Power distribution systems
- Energized electrical work
- De-energized electrical work procedures
- Verify final panel schedules
- Verification of continuity
- Conduit/Raceway support inspection
- dVerification of phase rotation
- Metering and documentation of voltage
- Standards and Code Verification; in line with International Code and Standards
- Owner Acceptance Verification in Line with Construction Protocols and Specifications
- Facilities Acceptance Verification in Line with Testing and Commissioning Standards
- Document Turnover Packages; compliance verification of QA Turnover Dossiers prior to Final Hand Over.